Hi, I’m Zach Teutsch and I help people make money a positive force for creating happiness and contentment in client’s lives. On this site I share my approach to financial empowerment. I am available for personal, couples, or group financial coaching sessions.
Are you in any of these situations?
- considering buying a home,
- planning for children,
- managing an inheritance,
- working through ethical/spiritual questions connected with money and investing,
- merging finances with a significant other — or wanting to improve this aspect of a relationship,
- needing a financial check-up,
- feeling overwhelmed financially,
- planning a wedding,
- imagining a career transition, or
- wanting to feel more financially secure
- intrafamily lending and subsidizing–how to manage it fairly and successfully
If any of these situations applies, then you should consider thinking it through with someone with relevant experience. I would be delighted to work with you. These are just a few of the potential topics–let me know what’s on your mind and I’ll let you know if I can help.
I focus on working with clients who:
- have an income stream (typically, but not always, a job)
- less than $500,000 in their portfolios, and
- are between 22 and retirement.
If that’s you, great! If not, that’s okay too. Either way, I hope you’ll get in touch with me so that we can discuss and figure out whether we’d be a good match. Please contact me using the form on the contact page.